The first statue of the "Grand Return" of Our Lady Boulogne that left Lourdes in 1942 is in Martinique today. This was the statue that was acclaimed in the stadium of Colombes, France on the night of June 29, 1946 by more than 100,000 people. The second that among other journeys had crossed the Alps in 1946, returned to Boulogne in August 1948, where it is now exposed in the basilica dedicated to Our Lady and St Joseph. The third, which went through eastern, northern and central France, was the origin of a great miracle at the time of the Liberation on Aug. 24, 1944. But after returning to Boulogne, it disappeared. The fourth journeyed along the French coast to Corsica on a fruitful and memorable pilgrimage during World War II. This is the statue that was used again between 1995 and 2000, in the prayer movement of the Pilgrim Virgins, which spread into 120 countries worldwide for the preparation of the Great Jubilee of the year 2000. After traveling through 52 dioceses, it finally arrived in the Holy Land for the 2,000th Christmas, thus completing her Great Return, while waiting to be venerated at the International Center "Mary of Nazareth," scheduled to open in 2009, across from the Basilica of the Annunciation, in the Holy Land.